KAPA2G Fast Multiplex PCR Kits
High speed, high performance multiplex PCR without the need for optimization.
KAPA2G Fast Multiplex PCR Kits contain a second-generation (2G) enzyme derived through a process of molecular evolution. The polymerase was engineered for higher processivity and speed, offering significantly faster extension rates than wild-type Taq DNA polymerase. In addition to speed, KAPA2G Fast provides higher yields and sensitivity than competitor enzymes for highly multiplexed PCR.
KAPA2G Fast Multiplex Kits offer:
- Higher yields and sensitivity
- Uniform representation of all amplicons
- Reduction in PCR cycling time up to 60%
- High speed without compromising performance
- Minimal optimization with master mix formulation